To visit us:
Wednesday thru Saturday, 11am–5pm
Tours: Mon, Wed–Sun 1pm & 4pm
We are closed on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Due to our success and growth we are always on the lookout for out-going, energetic people to add to our expanding team. We offer our employees a relaxed, casual environment where they can learn, grow and have fun. Join La Famiglia Raffaldini today!
Full Time Event Coordinator Assistant - Raffaldini Vineyards & Winery is committed to providing excellent customer service and quality experiences for our guests, and we are a premier destination for weddings and corporate and private events. We are now hiring a self-motivated, energetic individual to fill our assistant event coordinator position. We need a candidate with a great attitude and strong work ethic, who has excellent people and customer service skills and a desire to succeed, as well as someone who can contribute to and grow with our team.
The following qualifications in our candidate are a must:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred along with previous hospitality, retail, or event experience.
- Innovative and resourceful; actively seeks opportunities to improve events
- Experienced at building partnerships with vendors
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage concurrent projects simultaneously; results-driven and accountable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Be able to work a flexible and non-traditional schedule dependent upon event requirements including weekends and holidays.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and possess some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
To Apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Event Associates - will report to our Event Coordinators and assist with special event set up, implementation, breakdown and wine service. Applicants must have excellent people skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Event or catering knowledge preferred. No prior wine knowledge required, just the ability and willingness to learn. Applicant must be able to lift and carry 40lbs and be at least 21 years of age. Multi-tasking, flexibility and exceptional customer service are required. Schedule is part-time and seasonal involving mostly Saturdays and Sundays, April through October. To Apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com
Tasting Room Associates - will report to our Tasting Room Manager and assist with wine pouring, retail sales and customer service. Applicants must have excellent people skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. No prior wine knowledge required, just the ability and willingness to learn. Applicants must be able to lift and carry 40lbs and be at least 21 years of age. Multi-tasking is a necessary part of the job! Schedule is part-time and flexible with Saturdays and Sundays required. To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.