So Many Reasons to Join
Our Wine Club
We invite you to join explore the Wine Club at Raffaldini Vineyards. We have three options below that allow you the option to select your desired experience.
The wine club will be referred to as the Superiore Club and will be a 12 bottle semi -annual commitment (6 bottles chosen by us and 6 bottles self-selected). We have added additional tiers to give our guests more options and experiences than ever before.
- The Superiore Club will consist of a semi-annual selection of six bottles chosen by Owner Jay Raffaldini and our Winemakers, plus any six bottles you choose.
- You will receive two complimentary Classico Club Tasting Passes (outlined below).
- You will receive a Superiore Club exclusive discount of 10% off your purchase of 12 bottles or more, and 15% off when you purchase 24 bottles or more.
- Additionally, you will receive Superiore Club-member only pricing on select Raffaldini Events.
- A special Superiore Club member card will be made for you annually.
Fall 2018 Wine Club Release Details Coming Soon! Save the date: August 3-5
- The Classico Club is an annual, individual tasting pass, which entitles the member to one tasting or one glass of wine with each visit to our Villa. There are no restrictions on the number of visits per year.
- The annual charge is $180 per person. For sign ups during the year, the annual fee will be prorated on a monthly basis.
- You will receive a special Classico Club Member card identifying you as a member.
- There are no refunds on the Classico Club.
Join the Classico Club!
- The Riserva Club, our elite level club, is for the top 10% of our wine-buying members based upon wine purchase levels and meeting the annual Superiore Club (outlined above) purchase requirements.
- In addition to the benefits of the Classico Club and Superiore Club levels, Riserva Club members will have exclusive access to events hosted by Owner Jay Raffaldini including the opportunity to buy older vintages, priority seating at dinners and at the Villa (with advanced notice).
- A Raffaldini team member will notify you if you qualify for this level and provide further information about the Riserva Club.
- A special Riserva Club Member Card will be issued to you.
All existing wine club members will continue to receive all current wine club benefits until the next release in March 2018.
- You will pay for and receive semi-annual, 12 bottle selections of Raffaldini Wine, six bottles chosen by Owner Jay Raffaldini and six bottles of your choice.
- Payment for your first package is due upon signup and your credit card will be securely stored for future purchases.
- You will be notified via email 30 days prior to the next release date regarding the contents of your wine club package.
- Each package will be available for pickup beginning on our Wine Club Pickup Event Weekend. Thereafter current wine club packages must be picked up within 60 days of the initial release date.
- It is your obligation to notify Raffaldini of changes to your contact information prior to the next release date. Raffaldini is not responsible for additional charges due to incorrect shipping or billing information.
- No company or corporate memberships. Your Raffaldini Wine Club membership is non-transferable. A member must be present to obtain benefits.
We currently ship to: DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN