Raffaldini Vineyards is open Monday 11am-5pm; Wednesday through Saturday 11am–5pm; and Sunday 12pm–5pm. We are closed on Tuesdays. We are open on all holidays except for New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Check our Events Calendar for additional information about our many special events throughout the year.
We're excited to partner with Tock. Reservations will be as follows:
Available now for bookings for May 7th and beyond.
* Groups of 6 or less for indoor tastings - tour included.
* Groups of 8 or less for seated flights outdoors (covered areas).
* Daily canopy rentals for the lawn are available for groups of 9-12 - this section will need to get their wine from the outdoor bar to take back to their canopy area.
Walk-ins are accepted and will be seated if we have availability but there is no guarantee of seating without a reservation.
Private events still require an email reservation sent to firstname.lastname@example.org In order to comply with federal and local laws, please bring a photo ID which will verify that you are over 21 years old. We ID all customers.
Groups of eight or more must reserve a private tasting package that will be held with a Raffaldini staff member. Package prices start at $25 per person. For Private Tastings over groups of 6 the price will be $35 per person and need a emailed reservation confirmation. Please call or email us to check availability or to make reservations for your group. No groups of 8 or more are permitted except by reservation only (this includes anyone who arrives via limo, bus, van etc – you will be turned away if you do not have written reservation approval upon arrival).
Our wines, food products, events and merchandise are available on site at Villa Raffaldini and online at Shop Raffaldini. Our wines are available at select retailers in the state of North Carolina. Please contact us (or your favorite retailer) to find our wines in your area.
Take a walk through our vines and learn about the history of Raffaldini, soil, geography and winemaking techniques that make us unique. Guided Tours of the vineyards are suspended at this time, but will resume in May.
To ensure your pet’s safety and the comfort of all our guests, pets are not permitted on the premises.
We do not recommend the use of ride share services like Lyft and Uber as we are in a rural area. Please designate a driver or ensure that your ensure ride to and from the vineyards is arranged prior to your visit. Please see our list of recommended transportation service providers.
The Festa Italiana is held every year during the third week in September. The Fest Italiana is one of the largest Italian celebrations in the southeast and features food vendors, artists, and entertainment from across the United States. Visit our Festa Italiana page for more information.
Visitor Experience Guide
1. All guests must be 21 years or older except on a specially designated Family Day hosted by Raffaldini Vineyards (i.e Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, July 4th etc. - please check website for additional family days).
2. No outside alcohol – NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Picnics (outside food) will be permitted only on the lawn and at picnic area. All large coolers, picnic baskets etc. may be checked to ensure no outside alcohol is brought to Raffaldini.
4. Groups more than 8 require a reservation (this includes anyone who arrives via limo, bus, van etc.) please send your reservation inquiry to email@example.com. Please present your reservation confirmation upon arrival to the host.
5. Weekend Hours – the maximum amount of time to be seated at a table on the Piazza, Balcony or Fattoria Deck will be limited to 2 hours. Please bring lawn chairs or blankets for the lawn if you would like additional time.
6. No Bluetooth speakers permitted, this will ensure a great experience for all other guests at Raffaldini.
7. Per current law and Governor’s executive order - masks and social distancing are required when inside or not seated. You will be provided with a mask if you do not have one.
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.