Raffaldini Vineyards is open Monday 11am-5pm; Wednesday through Saturday 11am–5pm; and Sunday 12pm–5pm. We are closed on Tuesdays. We are open on all holidays except for New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Check our Events Calendar for additional information about our many special events throughout the year.
In order to comply with federal and local laws, please bring a photo ID which will verify that you are over 21 years old. We ID all customers.
Private events still require an email reservation sent to email@example.com
We're excited to partner with Tock. Reservations will be as follows:
* Groups of 6 or less for indoor tastings - tour included.
* Groups of 8 or less for seated flights outdoors (covered areas).
* Daily canopy rentals for the lawn are available for groups of 1-8 from11:00am-4:00pm - this section will need to get their wine from the outdoor bar to take back to their canopy area.
Walk-ins are accepted and will be seated if we have availability but there is no guarantee of seating without a reservation.
Groups of eight or more must reserve a private tasting package that will be held with a Raffaldini staff member. Package prices start at $25 per person. For Private Tastings over groups of 6 the price will be $35 per person and need a emailed reservation confirmation. Please call or email us to check availability or to make reservations for your group. No groups of 8 or more are permitted except by making a reservation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Party buses, limos, vans etc. are not permitted.
Take a walk through our vines and learn about the history of Raffaldini, soil, geography and winemaking techniques that make us unique. Guided Tours of the vineyards are suspended at this time, but will resume in May.
To ensure your pet’s safety and the comfort of all our guests, pets are not permitted on the premises.
Party buses, limos, vans etc. are not permitted. We do not recommend the use of ride share services such as Lyft and/or Uber as we are in a rural area and these services are not available at this time.
The Festa Italiana is held every year during the third week in September. The Festa Italiana is one of the largest Italian celebrations in the southeast and features food vendors, artists, and entertainment from across the United States. Visit our Festa Italiana page for more information.
Visitor Experience Guide
1. To provide a safe, relaxing, and intimate experience for our guests, all visitors must be at least 21 years of age. Infants and children are no longer permitted, except on holidays and specially designated family days when we can appropriately staff and have children friendly activities available. (i.e Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Festa Italiana, Black Friday, Holiday Open House, etc. - please check website for additional family days).
2. No outside alcohol – NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Picnics (outside food) will be permitted only on the lawn and at picnic area. All large coolers, picnic baskets etc. will be checked to ensure no outside alcohol is brought to Raffaldini.
4. No groups of 8 or more are permitted except by making a reservation via email to email@example.com. Party buses, limos, vans etc. are not permitted.
5. No Bluetooth speakers permitted, this will ensure a great experience for all other guests at Raffaldini.
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.