Visitor Experience Guide
1. All guests must be 21 years or older except on a specially designated Family Day hosted by Raffaldini Vineyards (i.e Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, July 4th
2. No outside alcohol – NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Picnics (outside food) will be permitted only on the lawn and at picnic area. All large coolers, picnic baskets etc. may be checked to ensure no outside alcohol is brought to Raffaldini.
4. Groups more than 8 require a reservation (this includes anyone who arrives via limo, bus, van etc.) please send your reservation inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please present your reservation confirmation upon arrival to the host.
5. Weekend Hours – the maximum amount of time to be seated at a table on the Piazza, Balcony or Fattoria Deck will be limited to 2 hours. Please bring lawn chairs or blankets for the lawn if you would like additional time.
6. No Bluetooth speakers permitted, this will ensure a great experience for all other guests at Raffaldini.
7. Per current law and Governor’s executive order - masks and social distancing are required when inside or not seated. You will be provided with a mask if you do not have one.
We have partnered with Tock to provide a reservation system for tastings and flights at the Villa and on the Piazza. Our continued goal is to provide the best experience for you, our valued customers and friends.
Details are below:
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.