Visitor Experience Guide
1. All guests must be 21 years or older (including infants and and children) except on a specially designated Family Day hosted by Raffaldini Vineyards (i.e Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Festa Italiana, Black Friday, Holiday Open House,
2. No outside alcohol – NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Picnics (outside food) will be permitted only on the lawn and at picnic area. All large coolers, picnic baskets etc. will be checked to ensure no outside alcohol is brought to Raffaldini.
4. No groups of 8 or more are permitted except by making a reservation via email to email@example.com. Party buses, limos, vans etc. are not permitted.
5. No Bluetooth speakers permitted, this will ensure a great experience for all other guests at Raffaldini.
We have partnered with Tock to provide a reservation system for tastings and flights at the Villa and on the Piazza. Our continued goal is to provide the best experience for you, our valued customers and friends.
Details are below:
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.