Visitor Experience Guide
1. All guests must be 21 years or older except on a specially designated Family Day hosted by Raffaldini Vineyards (i.e Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Festa Italiana, Black Friday, Holiday Open House, etc. - please check website for additional family days).
2. No outside alcohol – NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Picnics (outside food) will be permitted only on the lawn and at picnic area. All large coolers, picnic baskets etc. will be checked to ensure no outside alcohol is brought to Raffaldini.
4. Groups more than 8 require a reservation (this includes anyone who arrives via limo, bus, van etc.) please send your reservation inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please present your reservation confirmation upon arrival to the host.
5. No Bluetooth speakers permitted, this will ensure a great experience for all other guests at Raffaldini.
6. Our team members are wearing masks while indoors To help prevent the spread of covid 19. While masks are not required for those vaccinated we recommend that everyone wear a mask while indoors and not actively eating or drinking.
We have partnered with Tock to provide a reservation system for tastings and flights at the Villa and on the Piazza. Our continued goal is to provide the best experience for you, our valued customers and friends.
Details are below:
- Groups of 6 or less for indoor tastings - tour included.
- Groups of 8 or less for seated flights outdoors (covered areas).
- Daily canopy rentals for the lawn are available for groups of 9-12 - canopy renters will need to purchase wine from the outdoor bar to take back to their canopy.
Walk-ins are accepted and will be seated if we have availability, but there is no guarantee of seating without a reservation. You are always welcome to sit at the picnic area or bring your blanket or lawn chair to enjoy your day at Raffaldini. For private events and parties over 8 who are not renting a canopy please email your reservation request.